Your privacy is important to us.
It's important to JUSPOST, INC dba JUSPOST.COM herein known as JUSPOST to provide the best quality service(s) while helping our online customers retain their privacy.
Rest assured that we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, JUSPOST follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices related to customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t directly sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone, ever.
- We’ll use almost every security measure to protect your information from unauthorized users and hackers.
- We will provide you with real time support and send you alert notification in case we see suspicious activity on your account.
Our customers’ account and data security are important to us. We will ask you directly when we need information that personally identifies you. Generally, this information is requested when you sign up and create a Registration ID on our site, www.juspost.com. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To provide convenient access to our site by not having you enter the same information more than once.
- To alert, notify you of new activities or updates/inquires made to and from your account.
- To assist you with any service requests related to your account.
- To bill you accordingly on a reoccurring billing cycle without requiring you to resubmit your credit card information each time your plan expires.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time in your Account Settings. There, you can:
- View and manage personal information you have already provided us with.
- View or manage your payment plan, listings, professional services messages and saved contacts.
- Terminate your account at the click of a button or by emailing us at email@example.com.
JUSPOST has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take every precaution to protect your data from loss,
misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alterations or destruction.
When you access your personal account information, you're utilizing secured server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it's sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available to us today but please note that even though we do our best to protect every user’s information, no site is 100% secured, so therefore, we nor anyone else can fully guarantee absolute security.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. You must also notify our billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org so we are made aware of the situation and take additional precautionary measures to safe guard your information and our site.
Your user name and password data is stored in password-controlled servers. Please note that you also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so be sure to not share this particular information with others.
Note: Our site does not publish content that is targeted or related to children nor does it publish content for non-real estate industry professionals or businesses.
As mentioned above, every registered user/customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie which is a small piece of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is your passport to seamlessly travel in and out of www.juspost.com. With this, we may also track IP addresses for safety reasons and new product features.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
When you join us, you provide us with your contact information and email address. We use this information to send you updates or direct alert notifications about your active account. JUSPOST as well as its users /members will be able to contact you if “we” or “they” are interested in your property listings or services that you’ve marketed on to JUSPOST. You may also receive marketed material from us such as featured listing adds, new insights about industry practices through our newsletters, surveys to measure your satisfaction with our services and announcements about new and exciting industry related products.
When you sign up and enroll to our site, we ask for your information, credit card number and billing address. We use this information to place your account into a reoccurring billing cycle based on the plan that you’ve selected for your convenience. We always save credit card / billing information for scheduled charges unless your decided to terminate or change your plan. Please note that you can also opt-out of our services and newsletters at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
JUSPOST will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on to JUSPOST, INC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of JUSPOST, INC and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users our website(s) or the public.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- A.This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of JUSPOST, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof ("Supplemental Terms") governing the use of certain specific material contained in JUSPOST, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of JUSPOST by User. By using JUSPOST (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use JUSPOST.COM is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User's Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User's Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s) and email(s).
- B. JUSPOST shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of www.juspost.com including, but not limited to, design, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
JUSPOST shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of JUSPOST.COM, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on JUSPOST.COM, or by electronic or conventional e-mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of JUSPOST.COM by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICESThrough its Web property, JUSPOST.COM provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, application forms, communication forums and product information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
EQUIPMENTUser shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of JUSPOST.COM and all charges related thereto.
- C. User shall use JUSPOST.COM for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through JUSPOST.COM any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without JUSPOST.COM's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that is in JUSPOST.COM's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying JUSPOST.COM will not be permitted. User shall not use JUSPOST.COM to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with JUSPOST.COM.
- D. JUSPOST, INC / JUSPOST.COM contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, coding, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of JUSPOST.COM are copyrighted as a collective work under the UNITED STATES copyright laws. JUSPOST.COM owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of JUSPOST.COM and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- E. User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on JUSPOST.COM any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public or private area of JUSPOST.COM, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted JUSPOST.COM the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants JUSPOST.COM the right to edit, copy, delete or publish and distribute any material made available on JUSPOST.COM by User.
- F. The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of JUSPOST.COM, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain email services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets, networking and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). User agrees to professionally use the Communication Services (our site) only to post, manage, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial, private or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify add or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing JUSPOST.COM with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify JUSPOST immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security at email@example.com.
JUSPOST.COM will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by JUSPOST.COM or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else's account at any time.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyright / trademark work of JUSPOST.COM and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms and or its conditions. The Software, if any is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement or with the direct authorization of JUSPOST.COM is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, JUSPOST.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, JUSPOST.COM MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. JUSPOST.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, news, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
JUSPOST.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
JUSPOST.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT ABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL JUSPOST.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. THE DOCUMENTS, CONTENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. JUSPOST.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME IF FOUND OR CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON JUSPOST.COM IN NO EVENT, SHALL JUSPOST.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO JUSPOST.COM OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEBSITES JUSPOST.COM does not claim ownership of the materials which Users provide to JUSPOST.COM (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, submitting, sharing, inputting or providing User Submissions, User is granting JUSPOST.COM, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all JUSPOST.COM Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- G.USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF JUSPOST.COM IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER JUSPOST.COM, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT JUSPOST.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF JUSPOST.COM, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH JUSPOST.COM.
- H. JUSPOST.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- I. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT JUSPOST.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- J. IN NO EVENT WILL JUSPOST.COM, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING JUSPOST.COM OR THE JUSPOST.COM SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE JUSPOST.COM. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- K. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, JUSPOST.COM, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN JUSPOST.COM OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- L. PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A PURCHASE, LEASE OR STOCK TRADE IF ANY, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER, ATTORNEY OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, JUSPOST.COM, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- M. FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE JUSPOST.COM’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF JUSPOST.COM AND JUSPOST.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. JUSPOST.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. JUSPOST.COM IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY JUSPOST.COM OF THE SITE.
JUSPOST.COM is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, JUSPOST.COM has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of JUSPOST.COM, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of JUSPOST.COM. Neither JUSPOST.COM nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through JUSPOST.COM represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with JUSPOST.COM. JUSPOST.COM neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on JUSPOST.COM by anyone other than an authorized JUSPOST.COM representative spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will JUSPOST.COM be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User's reliance on information obtained through JUSPOST.COM. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through JUSPOST.COM. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
JUSPOST.COM OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN JUSPOST.COM PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO JUSPOST.COM. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO JUSPOST.COM OR ANYONE WITHIN THE JUSPOST.COM COMPANY WHICH INCLUDE IT’S EMPLOYEES AND ADVISORS. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT JUSPOST.COM MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
JUSPOST.COM shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of JUSPOST.COM, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by JUSPOST.COM and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. JUSPOST.COM shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on JUSPOST.COM. Without limiting the foregoing, JUSPOST.COM shall have the right to remove any material that JUSPOST.COM, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JUSPOST.COM, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of the use of JUSPOST.COM by User or User's Account.
TERMINATIONEither JUSPOST.COM or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, JUSPOST.COM shall have the right to immediately terminate User's Account in the event of any conduct by User which JUSPOST.COM, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for JUSPOST.COM established by JUSPOST.COM constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the STATE OF NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
All payments are processed in the United States for assurance and security reasons. All membership subscriptions and or advertisements are deemed final once processed, with or through JUSPOST.COM. If for whatever reason users decides to dispute a transaction, they may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no more than 15 days after the transaction was processed to request a refund. Another yet less preferable option would be to contact JUSPOST by phone at +1(888)694-7678 or via mail at 100 Park Avenue, # 1600, New York, N.Y. 10017. JUSPOST.COM STRONGLY ADVISES USERS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FREE TRIAL OPTION BEFORE ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR SITE.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
JUSPOST.COM and its logos are trademarks of JUSPOST, INC. All rights are reserved by JUSPOST, INC. All other trademarks appearing on JUSPOST.COM are the property of their respective owners which may include companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted on JUSPOST.COM.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.